🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I become Rising Talent?
Page options
jinhduong
Community Member

How can I become Rising Talent?

Hello freelancers, I've been working at Upwork severals and earned more than $3000, however, I didn't mind about the "Top Talend" or "Rising Talent" before, but now I already update to fulfill all the requirement, but I still not to be a Rising Talent.

Am I missing something? and how can become "Rising Talent" and then "Top Rated"

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Dinh D wrote:

Hello freelancers, I've been working at Upwork severals and earned more than $3000, however, I didn't mind about the "Top Talend" or "Rising Talent" before, but now I already update to fulfill all the requirement, but I still not to be a Rising Talent.

Thanks.

You can't have Rising Talent because you have a JSS, and you probably don't qualify for Top Rated yet - have a look at your My Stats Page, you need a minimum of 13 eligible weeks (that means your JSS must have been above 90% for at least 13 out of the last 16  weeks)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Dinh D wrote:

Thanks.

You can't have Rising Talent because you have a JSS, and you probably don't qualify for Top Rated yet - have a look at your My Stats Page, you need a minimum of 13 eligible weeks (that means your JSS must have been above 90% for at least 13 out of the last 16  weeks)

Thank you, Petra.

I just checked and realized my "Top Rated eligible weeks" just 8 of 16. Hopefully, 5 weeks later I can get it. 🙂

hijaziebadsyed
Community Member

Hi Dinh,
Rising Talent is for only for freelancers who do not have long history and JSS on upwork and you have JSS so you can't get Rising Talent badge but you can become a Top Rated. Please read this article. I hope this information will be helpful to you.
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068468

Hi Syed,

Thanks for your very valuable information.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members