🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I become a part of Rising Talent?
Page options
upworkjim06
Community Member

How can I become a part of Rising Talent?

I've seen a couple of new freelancers who are Rising Talents and I'm wondering why I don't qualify. Can anyone give me insights?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jonathan H wrote:

Jim S wrote:

So, I have completed these requirements, but still no invite or so to be a rising talent:

Jim, 

Looking at your profile it doesnt look like you have any prior completed jobs? no feedback? i think you generally get the rising talant after around 5 succesfully completed jobs.

Jonathan, you're thinking of a Job Success Score.

Jim, it's automated, some algorithm decides.

If you are or when you become eligible, it happens automatically.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
colettelewis
Community Member

Jim S wrote:

I've seen a couple of new freelancers who are Rising Talents and I'm wondering why I don't qualify. Can anyone give me insights?

The selection seems to be entirely random (I have seen it on profiles that should never have been accepted), but for what it's worth, have a look here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent

So, I have completed these requirements, but still no invite or so to be a rising talent:

1. Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
  2. Complete your projects on time and as promised
  3. Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your skills
  4. Keep your availability status up-to-date
  5. Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
  6. Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  7. Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

Jim S wrote:

1. Complete your projects on time and as promised

Jim, 

Looking at your profile it doesnt look like you have any prior completed jobs? no feedback? i think you generally get the rising talant after around 5 succesfully completed jobs.

I have friends who are just new in upwork, took the readiness exam and boom! they are now rising talents?

Jonathan H wrote:

Jim S wrote:

Jim, 

Jonathan, you're thinking of a Job Success Score.

Jim, it's automated, some algorithm decides.

If you are or when you become eligible, it happens automatically.

Ahh, okay, that answers it. Thanks Petra!!!!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members