🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How can I change my hourly rate even if I...
Page options
edwin_oliveros
Community Member

How can I change my hourly rate even if I still do not have a contract.

How can I change my hourly rate even if I still do not have a contract?? I just openned a new account here but I forgot to give my hourly rate. Thank you very much for your help.

10 REPLIES 10
prestonhunter
Community Member

You may change your hourly rate at any time. This has nothing to do with whether or not you have a contract or have ever had a contract.

Upwork -> Find Work -> Profile

Point to the "Hourly Rate" displayed on your profile. A pencil "edit" icon appears. Click on it. Change your rate.

Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 8.20.28 AM.png

Sir, how can I change it?? Kindly please show me how. I tried it many times but I cannot do it. Thank you very much..

I opened the Upwork > Find work > Profile, but the pencil "edit" icon did not appear. as shown in the picture below

Capture.JPG

f_maken
Community Member

Your Present Hourly Rate is $0.00 You can directly Change that By going to profile. Drop down Menu Of Find Work You Will find Profile link 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Edwin,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Close one of your accounts in order not to violate Upwork's ToS.

Unfortunately, since you're an exclusive member of an agency, you won't be able to change your hourly rate. Please communicate with your agency owner or business manager regarding changing your profile rate as only they can change it.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Sir,

How can I contact my "agency" in order to change my hourly rate??? And also, I did not joined this agency. I was automatically included in their agency. Thank you very much.

And also, I did not joined this agency. I was automatically included in their agency. Thank you very much.

Sir,

Can I close this account and open a new account using the same data??? Thank you in advance.

Hi Edwin,

I'll escalate your concern to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Sir,

Thank you very much for your help.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths