cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change my old payoneer card with new card in payment method.

Highlighted
Emad A Member Since: Mar 18, 2016
1 of 15

Hello everyone!

Hope you are doing well, I tried to change my old payoneer account to the new one but there is no choice to select Payoneer as a new payment method as you can see in this photo.

التقاط.PNG

Is someone here can help me to Set Up my payoneer account to receive the money, Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Emad A Member Since: Mar 18, 2016
2 of 15

Please help me

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 15

Hi Emad,

You need to contact Payoneer Customer Support to have your old Payoneer account unlinked from your Upwork account.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Alexander S Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
4 of 15

I have same same situation, I need help. I tried to send request for unlinking Payoneer account. But seems that you "Help button" is not working and not send any requests to your support team.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 15

Hi Alexander, 

You will need to contact Payoneer's Customer Support Team first to disassociate your Payoneer account from your Upwork account. Once this has been completed, please get back to us so that we can request the Upwork Customer Support Team to remove your Payoneer account from your chosen payment methods.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Olivera U Member Since: Mar 23, 2015
6 of 15

Hi, I have almost the same problem. I contacted Payoneer and they told me there is no need to change anything in Upwork, because it's attached to my card name, not card number (I only received new one because old one expired). Anyway, my scheduled payment is already gone and waiting for me to confirm. I am affraid to confirm because now I read here that I needed to change card in Upwork. What do I do now?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 15

Hi Olivera,

Your Upwork account is linked directly to your Payoneer account not to a particular card. So if you are using the same account but a new card, you should be all set.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Gazi A Member Since: Sep 2, 2016
8 of 15

my payoneer card date is expired. now i got a new card from my same payoneer account. so how can i change my card number from upwork get paid option?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
9 of 15

Hi Gazi and Mehedi,

To change your payoneer account with a new one, you will need to contact Payoneer first so that they can disassociate the existing payoneer account on Upwork. You will receive a confirmation email when it has been done. Please get back to us after receiving the confirmation email from Payoneer so that we can assist you further on our end. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Wassim T Member Since: May 29, 2015
10 of 15
Hi Olivera,

You don't have to worry. Just like Valeria pointed out, you are good to request your money to your Payoneer account. I know this from myself because it happened to me before.

When you request a new Payoneer card, nothing about your account changes, and you can have multiple cards linked to your main account (but only one card active at a time). When one of the cards expire, Payoneer still shows this card under your account as a non-active card, but the money can still hit the account and it won't be lost. The only consequence is that you will not be able to withdraw your money from Payoneer before you receive your card, but the money will sit in your account for as long as you want.

Best regards,
Wassim
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS