🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How can I change my response to client fe...
Page options
archizeshan
Community Member

How can I change my response to client feedback? Is there any option for that?

How can I change my response to client feedback? Is there any option for that?

9 REPLIES 9
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "How can I change my response to client feedback? Is there any option for that?"

There is no button you can click to change your response to client feedback.

For future reference, follow this general rule:

Don't respond to client feedback.

Is that any option that client can change feedback for me and I for the client?

Hi Muhammad,

Yes clients and freelancers can enable each other to change the feedback they have provided on the contract. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

Yes clients and freelancers can enable each other to change the feedback they have provided on the contract. 

That does not include the response though. It is his own response he wants to change, not the feedback he left.

This is not possible, but Support can remove it for him entirely if that is what he wants to do (it would be wise).

sumonsarkar123
Community Member

Hello Mam,

Can you please put 5 star response to the recent contract from my site. I mistakenly forgot to put 5 star. Thank you!

cntract name: photo editing using....

Hi Sumon,

You will need to message the client and ask them to allow you to modify your feedback. You can check this article to learn how that works.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
sumonsarkar123
Community Member

Thank you, Sir.Actually I already gave her 5 star feedback. But in the response to her feedback, somehow I missed the 5 star. Can you please change that?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sumon,

No worries, you can still change your feedback once the client enables this feature on their end. You can direct your client to this help article and let them know you made a mistake. Ask them to notify you once they enabled this feature, and you should be able to edit your feedback.

~ AJ
Upwork
sumonsarkar123
Community Member

OK, Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members