🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I chat with a live agent?
Page options
patsprose
Community Member

How can I chat with a live agent?

How can I chat with a live body?? I have an issue that the support bot is not able to answer!

25 REPLIES 25
thebookdoc
Community Member

This useful functionality seems to have disappeared as we can all enjoy paying more to apply for jobs for less service.

I can't find it.

If this is improving the community, slitting my throat is extending my life expectancy.

Correctly described.
On edge of becoming disgusting. Maybe it will manage to be reached

Gábor L wrote:
Correctly described.
On edge of becoming disgusting. Maybe it will manage to be reached

Live chat is only available to top rated freelancers.

Are you top-rated?

Why would great customer service be limited to top-rated freelancers?  Having live chat available to us not only would serve us in becoming top-rated freelancers but would also contribute to UpWork generating revenue. Perhaps the freelancer could be "charged" a connection if s(he) is not top-rated.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Patricia,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello I need help with changing my last name. I need to speak with a live agent.

Thank you for reaching out to us, Maria Cristina.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with changing your last name. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
c722cd62
Community Member

Good evening I would like to chat with an agent to help me with my Visual Identity Verification. Thank you.

Hi Chinwenwa,

I can see that you were able to get a hold of one of our Support Team members and a support ticket has been set up as well. We highly suggest you update this page if you have questions or need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I am brand new to Upwork so I am not a "top-rated freelancer".  I've tried a half dozen times to get support but with no luck. I have one account, which was verified.  Anne T. **Edited for Community Guidelines**. If I sign in using my Gmail account, I get a profile with 0 percent completed.  If I sign in using Google, I get the correct profile which is 90% completed. I need assistance deleting the older profile (which Upwork changed from atreadwell to Anne T for me thinking that would clear things up - but it didn't.)

Hi Anne,

It looks like you've communicated with the appropriate team about your concern and a support ticket has been set up as well. We highly suggest you continue coordinating with the team through that ticket so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
e8869e2a
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I need to communicate with support I have a problem with my fund transfer, I opened a ticket and no one responded to it or got assigned to follow on it.

Hi Rami,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

~ AJ
Upwork

It's been more than 24 hours since I withdraw my funds from upwork to payoneer and there is no funds in my payoneer account. I need my money urgently and no agent is replying in my ticket  #37071153. I didn't received any mail from payoneer regarding the funds, can someone please help me??

oquintela
Community Member

Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 16.13.46.png

Hi Ripon,

You can reach out to our Customer Support by clicking on the Get Help button here. Please keep in mind, If our chat is overloaded it may be temporarily disabled.

Feel free to post your questions here as well and I will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, looks like the technical team can't solve my problem.  It has been weeks and upto now the same problem.  I don't know if upwork is doing this on purpose or something.

I am a top rated talent and succeeded 90% but when I am applying for a work it keeps on telling me that I don't  have the badge, don't have the 90%.  It is really weird!!!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Willian,

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused to you. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. Our team will keep you updated regarding this issue directly via your existing support ticket.

We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Goran,
I'm facing a problem regarding the missing payment that I withdrew on 26th Feb 2022 to my local bank account and it hasn't been received even after 8 days!
Here's the reference ID of the transaction: 455696931
I was unable to find a solution myself and couldn't find direct help. It'll be great if you can assist me with this or hook me up with a relevant support agent. Thank you!!

Hi Ahmed,

Please keep in mind that our team can initiate a trace after 8 business days. Weekends are not counted as business days and today is your 5th business day. 
If you still haven't received the funds after 8 business days feel free to follow up here so that we can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ripon A wrote:

You can open a ticket. Chat is only available for available to top rated freelancers.

hracham
Community Member

I have a problem with client and need your help

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hrach,

Feel free to share more details here and I would be more than happy to assist you further. If private details are involved, please reach out to me via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
26f997a2
Community Member

hey patricia: having same issue. the time I've wasted looking for a way to make this site work for me is extremely frustrating. Then of course, you request assistance and it doesn't happen or only partially happens because you can't provide any one any information about the issue. I've tried repeatedly to use this site and given my experience, expertise, and education, I should be wildly busy here, since there's lotsa folks looking for the services I provide. But you never know if anyone is seeing your profile or your proposals. It's unfortunate. This should be a vibrant and lucrative site for folks with skills and experience. Not my experience at all.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members