cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I contact Upwork support?

Highlighted
Yuval S Member Since: Jul 5, 2016
1 of 27

I can't submit my profile and I wish to contact Upwork support - is this possible? 

if not - what should I do?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 27

You are not an Upwork client or contractor. You can't contact customer support.

But you can ask questions here.

Yuval S Member Since: Jul 5, 2016
3 of 27

Hi Preston,

My profile is currently "under review", but I got feedback for issues that I have to fix. I already fixed them but the system won't let me resubmit since it asks me to fix (which I did - my profile image as you can see it now)

What can I do if I can't resubmit nor contact support?

Regards,

Yuval

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 27

You need to make enough changes to your profile that Upwork's automated algorithm for checking if you made changes is convinced that you made changes.

Then you should be able to submit the profile for appoval, which will be done by humans.

But right now your changes are not registering as "different enough" to get past the computer-based check.

Try making bigger changes, and try changing things in additional fields.

That's my best guess.

Sharon D S Member Since: Jul 11, 2016
5 of 27

I am a contractor and no where have i been able to find a way to contact support.I have been searching for a couple of days to try and locate a way to make a request for help on my account.   can you provide the online link to the page that allows me to make a request for help>   the area my requests only show requests that are already in the system and not any way to create a new request.

thank you

Sharon Sessions

Sharon D Sessions
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 27

Hi Sharon,

If you have a general question about how Upwork works or how to use your account, feel free to ask it here in the Community we'll be happy to help and answer your questions or escalate your concerns. Unfortunately, due to the volume of users we are not able to provide all support options for everybody.

~ Valeria
Untitled
7 of 27

I need to have my W-9 information deleted so that I can re-do the tax id - I accidentally entered the wrong number and I need to correct that and the only option to do that was to contact support.

So, how do I get this handled?

Sharon

Sharon D Sessions
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 27

Hi Sharon,

Your tax form has been reset so you should be able to go to your Settings and edit it.

~ Valeria
Untitled
9 of 27

thank you so much.  it is done

Sharon D Sessions
Cindy R Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
10 of 27

i have had a client try to hire me on the upwork site and I did not get the invitation.  Can somebody check my account and see what the issue is?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS