Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I contact Upwork support?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 27

Hi Cindy,

I checked your account and don't see any issues with it that would prevent you from receiving invites. Could you please click on my name and send me a private message with information about the client? Do you have a link to the job posting they were trying to invite you to?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Cindy R Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
12 of 27
Hi the client canceled her contract previously, and is now re-upping it, or
is attempting to.
https://www.upwork.com/ab/f/contracts/20854385#time%2F20181212%2F20190110

Highlighted
13 of 27

Hi Cindy,

I see Upwork team reached out to this client via email back in November about their account. I won't be able to share details about their account here but please, refer them to the notification Upwork team sent to them for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Terrance C Member Since: Oct 23, 2016
14 of 27

I AM A PAYING conractor and see no way to contact tech support. If there's a way, please reveal it to me.

For the last 3 days, the system can not attach files to my job replies. (It could do so before). I see no facility for DIRECTLY contacting tech support. Participating in wanking session forums is not an acceptable answer.

Yes, I am thoroughly frustrated!!!!

Highlighted
15 of 27

Hi Terrance,

You should be able to see options to contact support here or you can use this link to access the request form directly. Please, share more details in the ticket about an error you see when trying to attach files and what files you are trying to attach and the team will address the issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
BEST ANSWER
16 of 27

Hi Yuval,

Your profile is pretty good and contains an impressive portfolio already. However, it can't be approved at this point because the links you added to your profile description lead to contact forms/information and it's a violation of the Upwork ToS. Please, remove the links and resubmit your profile for a review.

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mallory W Member Since: Aug 3, 2016
17 of 27

I have received an email from UpWork about a contract I am under for which I have not received any of the materials necessary. I tried replying to the email but it immediately sent back that I can't reply. I have been scouring the site to find an email somewhere for the UpWork company itself but have been unlucky in finding anything on how to contact besides forums. Their email said that if the employer doesn't get back to them immediately that I will be subject to paying the money they put in escrow for the project. I have not been paid (since I obviously did no work.... because they sent me nothing) so I don't want to get charged but in order to explain myself I need to be able to contact someone in the company.

Long story short: I need an actual email or something where I can talk to an actual person and solve my issue before I'm charged for something I shouldn't be.

Thanks. -Mallory

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
18 of 27

Hi Mallory, 

I can see that the customer support team has been able to assist you. Let us know if you have any other questions! Smiley Happy

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Arsalan N Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
19 of 27

Hi,

I just switched from eLance to Upwork today and automatically was upgraded to the paid membership. At the moment we are not interested in the paid option; although I have been able to switch to basic membership but it shows that it will be effective from next month billing cycle.

I have been trying to find an easy way to contact customer service but couldnt find any link of doing it quickly and ultimately came to this forum.

Can any upwork employee look into this and make sure that we are not charged the monthly fee.

Thank you

Highlighted
20 of 27

Hi Arsalan,

When you downgrade your membership, the change is always effective starting from the next billing cycle. That's why currently, your membership is Agency Plus and you can check it by clicking to the round picture in the upper right corner, switching to your agency and then going to Settings> Membership & Connects.

Note, however, that since you have more than one members in your agency, you need to have the Agency Plus plan. Otherwise, you will not be able to add and maintain members in your team. 

Also, could you please click on my name and send me a private message with your Elance username. It doesn't look like your account has been merged.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS