cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I contact Upwork support?

Arsalan N Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
21 of 27

Thank you for responding to my message, what does this mean then please?; will have to pay even though not interested in paid membership and it does not matter if more members are not linked to the profile.

I am also unable to set the profile rate although I have tried to follow the instructions, it only allows me to change my name display and adding skills etc.

Why there isnt an easy way of contacting customer services please? 

Thank you

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
22 of 27

Arsalan, 

Since you cancelled your Plus Membership, you will not be charged for it in the next billing cycle. However, unless you are planning to work on Upwork as a one-person agency, you'll need an Agency Plus Membership.

Since you are currently an exclusive member of your own agency, you'll need to switch to your agency, go to the Agency Roster, select you name in the list and change your profile rate.

We'll also have a support agent follow up with you directly in case you have any further questions. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ionel S Member Since: Nov 23, 2016
23 of 27

I'm also unable to find a way to contact customer support. I need help to register a freelancer that I want to hire. The problem is that his request was not approved  (as you can see at the bottom of this message ).

Can anyone help me out with this ?

Thank you in advance.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
24 of 27

@Ionel S wrote:

I'm also unable to find a way to contact customer support. I need help to register a freelancer that I want to hire.

There is a way to let them work for you (but ONLY for you, they won't be able to work with any other clients if they have already been rejected) - by using the "bring my own freelancers" function.

However, with those oversubscribed categories it's probably easier to just use one of the established freelancers who are already on the site.

Ionel S Member Since: Nov 23, 2016
25 of 27

Thank you Petra, I'll use that form because I do realy want to work with this person.

Kind regards,

Ionel

Jason N Member Since: May 19, 2019
26 of 27

I signed up for a client account when I intended to sign up as a freelancer.  I am trying to toggle the account type in settings, but it gives me a warning that I first need to change my address.  I have been over the account settings, profile area and clicked on every possible button.  I do not see any option to enter my address.

Thanks.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
27 of 27

Hi Jason, 

I'm sorry for the delay. Please know that I shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can look into this further. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS