🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How can I find an agency on Upwork?
Page options
newdawn7
Community Member

How can I find an agency on Upwork?

I have been working as a writer here since 2017 and I was content with developing long-term relationships with a few clients. This worked for me as I had other on-site freelance engagements and work here filled in the spaces. However, since last year after those contracts ended, it became really difficult to land another long-term one. I got frustrated after applying to many jobs with no responses. There is also the difficulty of clients refusing to give freelancers from a particular region a chance. Any pointers would help, as I'm at my tether's end. I think finding an agency that will give me a steady flow of tasks could be the solution. Does anyone know how to connect with agencies here?
2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

An agency will still compete for the same jobs that you see in your feed. 

I would not recommend to join an agency unless you know the people really well, since the agency will be paid and you have no payment protection from upwork. 

Oh, I didn't realise the payment would be through the agencies. I thought Upwork intermediates in the payment. That part is truly problematic....

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members