suraiyabibi

How can I find my attachments?

I sent sample to client 8-10 days ago. Client liked it and hire me today. I want to see that sample. I did not find from the messages. Please help me how can I find that sample?

5 REPLIES 5
lysis10

Getting old messages is a pain. Scroll up and from what I hear it takes time for them to load. If you're desperate and lost the sample, then I'd probably suck it up and ask the client to send it. Always go for crashed hard drive excuse or something I dunno. ๐Ÿ˜„

mensahkontoh

I think following this and having a second look in messages will help.

From the message, make sure you have selected the client from the list of clients. Then click on files at the top right corner. You should be able to see your files there. Sometimes you can also find the files right in the message by scrolling up in the message area checking dates.

Good luck.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Suraiya,

Go to Messages > copy the client's name in the search box > check the dates and select the initial message room > scroll up and click the View Details link >download the file from your cover letter.

Alternatively and more easily, please click the Proposals tab > Archived > click the title of the job which has a check mark and "Hired" stated as the reason for being archived.

Untitled

Hi Validmir,

I tried the given 2 different ways to reach the attached files. But I could not find them. Can I provide the contract ID?

Hi Suraiya,

I was able to locate the file you are referring to, so you should be able to access it as well. Let me know if you see this file after opening your proposal.

File.png

Untitled