Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I get Jobs?

Highlighted
Md. Emdadul H Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
1 of 5

Hi,

I am Emdadul Haque from Bangladesh. I signup oDesk account 2012. I didn't works there. Now I want to works on oDesk as SEO expert. I am experienced with it. I have taken some tests on oDesk and my profile 100% completed. I am giving bid continuously, but I did not get any job.

My profile url: https://www.odesk.com/users/~0109a21a3a5170b797

Would anybody review my oDesk profile and give me suggestion how can I get jobs?

Kind regards

Emdadul Haque

Highlighted
Calvin B Member Since: Jan 30, 2015
2 of 5
One, remove the tests that you got below average. It helps absolutely no one.

Two, it's just minor details but:

Turn "06 years" into "6 years"

And

Rewrite "I committed" into "I am committed"
Highlighted
Community Guru
Darrin O Member Since: Jan 20, 2015
3 of 5

"One, remove the tests that you got below average. It helps absolutely no one."

Absolutely untrue.  He claims to be an "SEO Expert" but did quite poorly on "Search Engine Optimization Test".  Were I a client, I would find that information very helpful.  The policy of oDesk should be (if it is not already) that hiding any test also removes the associated skill list entry.

Also, none of the portfolio entries seem to have anything to do with SEO.

Yet another person who does not stand out from the crowd claiming they can help people stand out from the crowd . . .

Highlighted
H M M Member Since: Nov 26, 2014
4 of 5

can you help me please? Would you review my oDesk profile and give me suggestion how can I get jobs? please  

Highlighted
Community Guru
Darrin O Member Since: Jan 20, 2015
5 of 5

If I were smarter, I'd charge to review profiles . . . Smiley LOL

HMM:

Your English is not fluent.  Your portfolio items lack any helpful context.  Your skill list (SEO, web work, data entry, office work) are strikingly similar to all the other people posting around here who can't find work.  The supply obviously exceeds the demand.  If you can't focus on and promote a skill set that is more useful to clients, oDesk might not be right for you.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS