🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I get clients recommendation?
Page options
farjadarshad
Community Member

How can I get clients recommendation?

Hi,

All of my clients gives me five star rating and my JSS is 100% but I am not having clients recommendation so my question is how can I get that?

Either I need to ask my clients to recommend me after every completed project or I can ask during the project?

Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
deardipu
Community Member

Farjad,

Re:"All of my clients gives me five star rating and my JSS is 100% but I am not having clients recommendation so my question is how can I get that?"

You will get the percentage of "clients who recommend you" when there are certain number of clients you have. 100% JSS doesn't mean 100% recommendations at all. Both are different measuring criteria. JSS is for two years window and calculated several ways and then upwork shows the best score. On the other hand 'clients who recommend you' is the life time measurements. 

Re:"Either I need to ask my clients to recommend me after every completed project or I can ask during the project?"

No, you don't. Clients have to evaluate it by default when they close the contract by themselves. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

I think that you're misunderstanding something - if your JSS is 100%, that means that your clients do "recommend" you. What are you expecting to happen?

deardipu
Community Member

Farjad,

Re:"All of my clients gives me five star rating and my JSS is 100% but I am not having clients recommendation so my question is how can I get that?"

You will get the percentage of "clients who recommend you" when there are certain number of clients you have. 100% JSS doesn't mean 100% recommendations at all. Both are different measuring criteria. JSS is for two years window and calculated several ways and then upwork shows the best score. On the other hand 'clients who recommend you' is the life time measurements. 

Re:"Either I need to ask my clients to recommend me after every completed project or I can ask during the project?"

No, you don't. Clients have to evaluate it by default when they close the contract by themselves. 

martina_plaschka
Community Member

What is the percentage under client recommend?

It does not mean clients recommend you outside of your contract with them, in case you thought that. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members