🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How can I get invited to a job?
Page options
4a632f3c
Community Member

How can I get invited to a job?

I am a freelancer. My job success is 84%. I have complete few project but almost last two months I didn't get any project and any job invited. So my question is how can i get job invited. Please Help Me
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
65dab6ce
Community Member

Hi Manik,

Congrats on getting hired a couple of times. That is not an easy feat, trust me.

I would suggest you make your profile title a little more descriptive. Graphic Design Expert is not specific enough. Keep in mind that the title also helps as keywords when clients are searching for terms.

I would also adjust your profile description. It sounds like something that would work on Fivver (Please Contact me before ordering...)

There really is no way to ensure you get invited but you can increase your chances of being discovered when clients are searching for freelancers.

All the best!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
65dab6ce
Community Member

Hi Manik,

Congrats on getting hired a couple of times. That is not an easy feat, trust me.

I would suggest you make your profile title a little more descriptive. Graphic Design Expert is not specific enough. Keep in mind that the title also helps as keywords when clients are searching for terms.

I would also adjust your profile description. It sounds like something that would work on Fivver (Please Contact me before ordering...)

There really is no way to ensure you get invited but you can increase your chances of being discovered when clients are searching for freelancers.

All the best!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths