🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I get the invitation?
Page options
bb3b311d
Community Member

How can I get the invitation?

Hi, I'm not getting any invitations How can I get it?

6 REPLIES 6
almajoyampo
Community Member

I think it's the client who initiates the invitation. 

ahmetoguzozturk
Community Member

Fill your profile properly. Try to add good keywords, that you think clients will search for.

And after that try to find and complete some jobs by yourself, and try to get good feedbacks and comments. After completing several jobs and if you have good comments, and if you have high job success rate, you may get some invitations. 

Clients probably will not invite you if you have no jobs completed, and if your job success rate is low.

Even if you succeed these, you may still don't get invitations. It is the client's decision to invite you or not.

emmaaldp
Community Member

First of all, apply for as many jobs as you can in Upwork, until you finally get one.

Make that project (or projects if you get more than one), and, maybe, while you´re working on you first, or firsts project(s), you may get invitations for other jobs! that's how I got my first invitation. 

In some seasons, invitations lower, so, don't worry, you may get another on a while, meanwhile apply for jobs on upwork. 

Very good respond. Thank you for sharing. I believe this will help me too

jelani2012
Community Member

You have to ensure that your profile is completely filled out and that you are bidding for jobs to get recognized. In addition to this, you need to ensure that you are very active on the platform 🙂

bb3b311d
Community Member

Profile properly completed 100%

7 Jobs completed with good feedback and JSS 100%

So why I'm not getting the invitation? I can't understand.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members