🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I improve my profile ranking on Upwor...
Page options
torikul_islam63
Community Member

How can I improve my profile ranking on Upwork search?

Please help me! How can I improve my profile ranking and get an invitation to interview for the job?

I can not get the job invitation as before. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Torikul I wrote:

Please help me! How can I improve my profile ranking and get an invitation to interview for the job?

Nothing you can do about the regular rotation of freelancer profiles in the job search. Just don't rely on invitations. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Torikul I wrote:

Nothing you can do about the regular rotation of freelancer profiles in the job search. Just don't rely on invitations. 

Thank you!

But I felt something different from what you're saying. 

I've analyzed the freelancers' ranking for the past 6 months (obviously not daily). Found that the freelancers on the top are still there. I mean if it's something only for the freshie freelancers.

The problem with me is:

(SEARCHING WITH THE SAME KEYWORDS)

One week ago, My profile was ranking on the third page but as of now, It's on the bottom of the 5th page and the others have their same rank as they had. Why it's the problem only with my profile?

It's really very problematic. I had just started getting some profile views & some invitations but now I'm really worried.

Although I am active regularly & sending proposals too.

Please, Help me with this, team!!!

Thanks in Advance,

Sumit

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members