🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I modify or add to an already submitt...
Page options
jeffspeaks
Community Member

How can I modify or add to an already submitted proposal

Voice over work can move quickly so submitting a proposal quickly can be important. Some proposals include scripts to be recorded as "auditions". Is there a way to submit a proposal promptly then add the "audition" audio shortly after producing it? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
florydev
Community Member

You can withdraw your proposal and resubmit, that is the only way. If you do so you won’t get your connects back for the withdrawal so it will cost you more connects to reapply.

I don’t do what you do but I can say that the advantage to applying quickly is often overstated.
prestonhunter
Community Member

In case it helps:
Upwork will not be adding the ability to append an already-submitted proposal by changing attachments/adding new attachments, etc.

Hopefully that will help with your planning.

For what it is worth, I don't think very highly of any client who asks a client to work for free, and that includes asking voice artists to record scripts as "auditions."

I respect clients who view or listen to portfolio pieces and make their decisions based on what they find already available.

And I respect client who hire voice artists to record very short audio files, with relatively short scripts, for modest sums of money, and then choose from among those paid submissions which voice artists they want to continue working with.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members