🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How can I move the portfolio to the top?
Page options
serhatakgl
Community Member

How can I move the portfolio to the top?

On my profile, portfolio is below the page. How can I move the my portfolio to the top of the page?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Serhat,

Thanks for the question. I can confirm that it's by design that most but not all Specialized Profiles related to Design & Creative specialties have Portfolios displayed on top of profile, as is the case with your first specialized profile. I've communicated with our team and can confirm we'll consider applying the same logic to the Game Art specialty. Thank you for your feedback!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

Upwork is not an HTML WYSIWYG editor.

You can not move the portfolios to the top of the page.

Okay, but for example the portfolio is like this in this page : link 

My profile page is: link 

If anyone can do this and Upwork grants "equal rights" I can do the same. Do you know how can I do like that?

It depends on the specialized profile category. Hope some of the mods will flag this.

So there is no other choice but to wait.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Serhat,

Thanks for the question. I can confirm that it's by design that most but not all Specialized Profiles related to Design & Creative specialties have Portfolios displayed on top of profile, as is the case with your first specialized profile. I've communicated with our team and can confirm we'll consider applying the same logic to the Game Art specialty. Thank you for your feedback!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

It would be great if we could have the options to move the section accordingly. Also, I believe for all profiles portfolio should be on top 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths