🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I obtain reports older that 1 year?
Page options
uftang
Community Member

How can I obtain reports older that 1 year?

Hello here. I have pretty critical request to obtain my working report with client where contract ended 2 years ago. How can I receive it?

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Dima,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You may want to check this help article to find more information about the available earnings reports you can find on your profile. If you need further assistance let us know. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
uftang
Community Member

Hi Nikola, unfortunately it is not helpful. Contract was finished in Dec 2021. The oldest date wthich I can use for report is Aug 2021

Hi Dima, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Just to confirm, did you mean December 2020 or 2021?

~ AJ
Upwork
uftang
Community Member

Hi Annie,

Contract was started May 21, 2018 and finished  Dec 31, 2021 

Hi Dima,

You can only view your earnings and any applicable fees or taxes by client for the past 3 years in My Reports and Billings & Earnings report. For earnings past three years, you can go to transaction history, select an older statement period and then filter the report by client's name.

~ Nikola
Upwork
uftang
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Yes, I found this but it is not enough for me...So no way to obtain reports with working our in this case?

Hi Dima,

If you go to transaction history, select a date period and filter the statements by client's name, you'll be able to download the invoices. Can you please elaborate on what isn't working?

759e32fa_0-1662020788685.png

~ AJ
Upwork
uftang
Community Member

I don't need transaction report. I need 'working hours' report and it is available only for 1 year

Hi Dima,

Thank you for following up and clarifying. I will forward your concern to the team and they'll reach out to you to further discuss available options.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members