cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I reach Upwork tech support or customer service?

d2a2cd25
Kuiper Member Since: Oct 31, 2016
1 of 5

How can I reach Upwork tech support or customer service?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Kuiper,

I see you created your account within the last 30 minutes and managed to submit a ticket. Do you have an account specific question or a general question regarding the onboarding process?

Untitled
hayden-rebecca
Rebecca H Member Since: Oct 22, 2017
3 of 5

I'm in the same spot. I just created an account and have questions that can't be easily addressed by posts. When we give out our phone numbers, addresses and are asked to pay for finding out more about jobs, I think it's understandable that we might like to have direct contact with an organization.

Is this possible? Are there any employees from Upwork that are willing to communicate with people who are trying to understand this system and have specific questions?

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
4 of 5

Hello Rebecca,

You can create a ticket at our Upwork Help Center by simply clicking the Get Help button.

Untitled
pandoraharper
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
5 of 5

@Rebecca H wrote:

I'm in the same spot. I just created an account and have questions that can't be easily addressed by posts. When we give out our phone numbers, addresses and are asked to pay for finding out more about jobs, I think it's understandable that we might like to have direct contact with an organization.

Is this possible? Are there any employees from Upwork that are willing to communicate with people who are trying to understand this system and have specific questions?

Rebecca,

Generally, new freelancers (it's a bit different for clients) are not offered phone support. In fact, at any given time, all of us have different support options, including, but not always, phone support.

Chances are, your questions have been addressed before by the CS team (they really have heard of just about everything under the sun). Your best bet is to create a ticket (if you can) and hope you get an answer the first go around with them.

So it's got nothing to do with "will". Bad policy, yes, but when was the last time you were impressed with a customer service department?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS