🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I reactivate my account?
Page options
alexandra_m3
Community Member

How can I reactivate my account?

Hello,

A few months ago I was asked to do my ID verification. I had a call with a customer service representative which confirmed my identity and said that it's all good and that as a next step I just need to receive an email which will lead me to the section in my profile (Identity verification) were I can upload my ID.

I want to mention that the ID Verification tab was not appearing in my profile settings neither before or after the call.

So after waiting a couple of days after my verification call, I contacted customer service again and they mentioned I still need to wait for an email from Upwork (see below part of conversation).

And then a week after I had the chat with customer service I got an email saying that my profile is no longer appearing in client search and I need to reactivate my account, but whenever I clicked on the link I would get the message that the link expired. 

I kept waiting thinking that it mai just be a temporary issue, however it hasn't been solved.

Can you please help me reactivate my account and do my ID verification?

Thank you

Alexandra

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Alexandra,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members