🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I refine my "New Upwork job opportuni...
Page options
michael-carey
Community Member

How can I refine my "New Upwork job opportunities" weekly emails to focus on my primary skillsets?

Is there a way to refine the job notification emails to better match my primary skillsets? 

In my case, I'm a top-rated plus music producer/mixer. I have, on rare occasions, done some voiceover work but that's a tiny percentage of what I primarily do professionally.

Lately, my weekly "New Upwork job opportunities" emails have been 90% voiceover job listings. Not sure how this happened or why, but it would be nice to receive alerts about jobs I'd actually be interested in. 

Suggestions anyone?

Cheers,

Michael

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Michael,

I would recommend to add saved search results as well so that the recommendation emails are showing more relevant jobs for you.
One of our team members will also reach out to you via ticket and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you,

I’ll give this a shot. Is there any way to proactively “trim” or delete a certain type of job from the weekly email alerts?

Cheers,
Michael

Hi Miachael,

At the moment, we don't have this option. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members