Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I report a scammer?

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
21 of 24

Yeah, call the bank and get a replacement card. That's all you can do.

corroboree
angela l Member Since: Mar 24, 2016
22 of 24

Hi Anton, 

This is a question for your bank, I suggest you contact them on their hotline. Most banks have a phone number for emergencies. Having your CC number and CCV anyone can make payments online. You can probably cancel a lot of it later but it is a lot of hassle

anna_guryeva
Ace Contributor
Anna G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
23 of 24

They had a HUGE amount of interviews. I received the same offer 10 days ago. As I read the words "account in Entropay", I flagged the post and reported them to the Support Team immediately. But such guys tend to reappear after a while, under a new name and with new "job" posts.

corroboree
angela l Member Since: Mar 24, 2016
24 of 24

In fact I contacted the same guy without knowing it was the same one on 2 different job posts within the space of 2 weeks or so. I only realized when he contacted me on chat from the same address as before.

Any "client" asking for a specific payment methot to be used is VERY suspicious. Asking for your details (PIN) is obvious scamming, it´s like asking you to give them your wallet.

This guy will return with different name, more or less same job details in order to get as many people in as possible. Just hoping that nobody falls for it.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS