🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I reverse withdrawal that is missing?
Page options
ee056752
Community Member

How can I reverse withdrawal that is missing?

Hello.

I mistakenly withdrew my fund to a direct US bank account through ACH, but the bank only supports payment through WIRE/SWIFT. and I already have sent money into it via ACH. It happened on the 4th of this month. Till now, I can't see the money in my bank account or on my Upwork wallet.

Transaction Ref. ID: 509517534

Please I need your help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for your message. We are unable to stop or reverse the fund withdrawal initiated on your Upwork account. That said, if your bank does not support ACH the fund will be automatically reversed back to your Upwork account. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for your message. We are unable to stop or reverse the fund withdrawal initiated on your Upwork account. That said, if your bank does not support ACH the fund will be automatically reversed back to your Upwork account. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members