🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How can I update a submitted cover letter...
Page options
0571aba8
Community Member

How can I update a submitted cover letter for a job?

I submitted a cover letter for a job, but unfortunately forgot to add a particular phrase which the client had asked be included at the start of the letter. I would like to revise my cover letter to include this phrase. Is there a way to update the cover letter? I could not see a way to do so. If there isn't, what can I do to ensure that the letter is read? Are there ways to resubmit a (revised) cover letter?

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Nilo

2 REPLIES 2
michael_skaggs
Community Member

The only way would be to withdraw the proposal and submit a new one (and spending the requisite connects).

The client will still see that you withdrew the previous proposal, however.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Nilotpal M wrote:

I submitted a cover letter for a job, but unfortunately forgot to add a particular phrase which the client had asked be included at the start of the letter. I would like to revise my cover letter to include this phrase. Is there a way to update the cover letter? I could not see a way to do so. If there isn't, what can I do to ensure that the letter is read? Are there ways to resubmit a (revised) cover letter?

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Nilo

There is really not anything you can do to ensure that your proposal is read. To entice the client to do so, make the first line count, don't waste it on introductions. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members