🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can a Top rated eligible weeks drop despi...
Page options
csibilevente
Community Member

How can a Top rated eligible weeks drop despite having a JSS consistently above 90%?

Dear Upwork Community Forum,

I hope to find an answer to my doubt. My client satisfaction indicators got updated today (February 2). I was surprised to find, however, that my Top Rated eligible weeks figure dropped from 13 of 16 to 11 of 16. This is weird, given the fact that my JSS has been way above 90% for a long while now. 

I am very well aware of the rolling window method behind the Top Rated eligible weeks. Nevertheless, this drop still doesn't make sense; based on the rolling window method, my Top Rated eligible weeks should be gradually increasing, provided that I don't ruin my JSS to a score below 90%.

My JSS is steadily in the 96-97% range for at least a month now, and is above 90% for at least 8 weeks for sure. Those couple of "bad weeks" thus should be rolling out of the 16-week window right now, and in fact, this began to happen two or three weeks ago, when I saw my Top Rated eligible weeks starting to increase.

Could someone please advise on what to do or look into the issue, if any? 

Thank you in advance for your help!

Levente 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Levente,

We checked, and we can confirm that your Top Rated Eligible Weeks has not decreased. As per the recent update, you're Top Rated Eligible Weeks is at 12/16, which means you only need to maintain at least one more week to become eligible. If you have other questions, please let us know. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Levente,

We checked, and we can confirm that your Top Rated Eligible Weeks has not decreased. As per the recent update, you're Top Rated Eligible Weeks is at 12/16, which means you only need to maintain at least one more week to become eligible. If you have other questions, please let us know. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
maks33
Community Member

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hey. please tell me if Available Connections end, then later in the next calendar month appear again in the amount of 30 pieces or not? If not, why don't they reappear? Thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maks,

Basic Membership doesn't include free connects. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members