🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can i add multiple work samples on upwork...
Page options
manzoorkapri
Community Member

How can i add multiple work samples on upwork is there any separate way or in same section I should?

I'm new to freelancing, I have an old account and now want to work on Upwork with multiple skills. I have posted my graphic design samples on the Upwork portfolio section but now want to add my article **Edited for Community Guidelines** (all content on this website is written by me) and SEO work on Upwork but not finding any way to post them separately kindly guide me. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Manzoor,

Thank you for your message. You can add the link as a Portfolio item under Project URL. Please ensure you have the required permission from the owner to use the website links on your Upwork profile. Also, there is no direct contact information included on the website.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Manzoor,

Thank you for your message. You can add the link as a Portfolio item under Project URL. Please ensure you have the required permission from the owner to use the website links on your Upwork profile. Also, there is no direct contact information included on the website.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Got it, Thank you. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, for the solution 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members