🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can i change my profile name?
Page options
shapla3s3
Community Member

How can i change my profile name?

When i am going to update my profile name and submitted. it is under the review and it will procees in 48hours. After 6/8hours later give me a notification form upwork that was -Your name change request was not accepted. In this case what do i do? I need to change my profile name becauase my bank name is different from upwork profile name. What is needed for this changes. Please help me someone. Smiley Sad

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mst.Shapla,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mst.Shapla,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank a lot. 

Hi I have the exact same problem matching my name with my banking information. Can you also please assist me?

Thanks

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can go to Settings › Contact Info to edit your name. To set up a payment method, your verified name in Upwork must match the name on your payment account.

You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork
carol109
Community Member

i also have the same problem,kindly assist

Hi Carol,

To submit a name change request you will simply need to go to Settings > Contact Info > and update your name. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c9ebdafe
Community Member

Hello,

How to change my name from Kishor toi Kishore?

Please help me for the same.

Hi Kishor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You may want to check this help article for detailed steps on how to request a name change. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members