cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i get hourly job ? also fix priced. ?

kashif_nazir86
Kashif N Member Since: Jan 10, 2016
11 of 14

Got it sir . Thanks 

shelleycurrie
Shelley C Member Since: Jan 11, 2016
12 of 14

Do you know, I think its arrogant for others to talk negatively about someone who is trying to get work, you have no idea what his level of experience is or what skill set he has.

In reality you should be constructive in your comments or if you cant then, keep quiet.

I  actually think that this is quite a competitive environment within Upwork, and even if you have many years experience, clients are after getting their work done at the lowest rate possible, putting quality aside.

So those are my thoughts actually.  

Good Luck in your further endeavours.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
13 of 14

Shelley, I am not sure what you are referring to or who you are addressing, but I will comment briefly.

When contractors come to the Community Forum and ask for my help with their profile pages, they do so because they want to earn money on Upwork, and they know that my comments are focused purely on that goal.

My reviews of profiles are not intended to be "positive" or "negative." My comments not intended to be "sensitive" or "politically correct."

They are designed to help contractors change their profiles in a way that will earn them more money.

Sometimes the advice that Forum participants give may seem harsh or shocking, but one needs to keep in mind that this is advice from people who cumulatively have thousands of hours in Upwork experience, given to newcomers who have little or none.

screeler
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
14 of 14

Preston,

While I don't always agree with what you say, I do feel that you give advice with the best intentions. 

You certainly don't come off as hostile, and sound much more sensitive than some other people who give advice!  lol.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS