🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can i increase my profile visibility when...
Page options
hannan-miah
Community Member

How can i increase my profile visibility when client search.

Hi!

I know all are experts here to help me figure out this situation. 

I am Top Rated freelancer with 100% JSS. But I didn't get any invitation from the client. I checked my stats and at the bottom, I see that my profile has viewed 2/3 times in a week. I think it caused maybe my profile not visible on search or something else. I am not sure. 

So, How can I increase my profile visibility on the search result? I think it's more important to get more invitation.

I am waiting for your valuable suggestions regarding this issue.

8 REPLIES 8
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hannan, 

Freelancers are regularly rotated in search results, and the order the profiles are displayed will change every couple of weeks. That way we want to make sure that every professional gets a chance to be discovered and every client finds what they are looking for. 

You can try tweaking your profile, adding some keywords that describe what you do in your profile title, and overview, and making sure to tie it back to your skills so that you can match the keywords your clients use in their job posts. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for your nice reply.

Avery, Did you check my profile overview?

Could you please suggest me which section should I improve to get more visibility in search result?

Hi Hannan,

I would like to clarify that all freelancers in search results are shown on a rotating basis in order for everyone to get a fair chance to be discovered. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear, Goran!
Thanks for your nice reply.

When I search with this keyword: "Graphic designer". I found one at the top. I attached it. I noticed that her title shows up with "Graphic designer". Is it the main thing to come top when i search this keyword?

Hi Hannan,

Results vary depending on the type of profile used to conduct the search since a number of factors are taken into account. Clients will always get a different search result for the same keyword/filters than freelancers using the same parameters. In addition, freelancers are regularly rotated in search results, and the order the profiles are displayed in will change every couple of weeks.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

How are you? Same issue exists with me no invites yet my profile is good key words are set still no invited but my peers are getting 40-6o invites on an average.

I am graphic designer. 

Hi Syed,

I would like to clarify that freelancers in search results are shown on a rotating basis so that everyone gets a fair chance to be discovered. To learn more about how to improve your profile and your proposals, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
aditaysharma01
Community Member

I tried to search my profile on talent hire. I use my country,earning, skill & hours in filter. My profile doesn't appear. The profiles that are not related to skills also appear. I think itis due to high earning and jobs.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members