cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i withdraw money from agency account ?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
11 of 15

Hi Minhaz,

Please complete your tax information. You will not be able to withdraw your funds untill you complete W8BEN form, which is located in Settings > Tax Information in your Agency profile.

Ace Contributor
Minhazul A Member Since: Nov 30, 2015
12 of 15

Thank you sir, 

I am happy to get response from here.

After complete tax information provided then i see my payment option are now opned. It show clearly light on "Get Paid Now" Option. But i am confused about my bank account that already i have added with my agency account. My agency account name is V.A Trends and i am the administrator "Minhazul Abedin". I did added there my own bank account which account holder name is Minhazul Abedin . Is there any problem would be faced when i get payment on my own bank account from agency account ?  

I need to know that my agency name is VA trends so bank name should be same as agency name or my name(Minhazul Abedin as a administrator) will be accepted ?

Please check below screenshot  : 

Screenshot_4.jpg

#Thanks_in_Advance. 

13 of 15

Hi Minhazul,

The name on the bank account would need to be your real name, so it appears you're good to go.

Ratheesh R Member Since: Mar 24, 2016
14 of 15

How do I withdraw agancy earnings to my bank?

I am strucked

15 of 15

Hi Ratheesh,

I moved your post to this thread since the OP had the same question as you. Please take a look at my reply on the first page and let me know if you have any other questions.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS