🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can keep my top rated batch in-future?
Page options
ariful_2016
Community Member

How can keep my top rated batch in-future?

Hi, I want to know that, how can I keep my top-rated badge in the future, and after getting the badge what should I need to do for getting more clients in the future. Should anyone there for giving me the right way that can grow my career.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tranvanhieu
Community Member

To keep the badge: KEEP DILIVERING THE GOOD WORKS.

That's all there is to it.

To get more client: maybe someone in your field can give better answer. But IMO, apart from delivering good works, you can:

-Check out profile of other freelancers in your field, see what they are doing and learn from that

-Raise your rate, I think it is a bit low now

-Write better proposals

-Showcase more of your work with visual in your profile

Best luck!

Hieu T
Vietnamese translator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
tranvanhieu
Community Member

To keep the badge: KEEP DILIVERING THE GOOD WORKS.

That's all there is to it.

To get more client: maybe someone in your field can give better answer. But IMO, apart from delivering good works, you can:

-Check out profile of other freelancers in your field, see what they are doing and learn from that

-Raise your rate, I think it is a bit low now

-Write better proposals

-Showcase more of your work with visual in your profile

Best luck!

Hieu T
Vietnamese translator
moonraker
Community Member

Md Rakibul I wrote:

Hi, I want to know that, how can I keep my top-rated badge in the future, and after getting the badge what should I need to do for getting more clients in the future. Should anyone there for giving me the right way that can grow my career.

Continue to deliver quality work.
Deliver on time.
Communicate well with your clients. 
Also, be a bit choosy about which jobs you apply for because some clients are very difficult to please. Check out the feedback they have left for other freelancers in the past before applying. 

stefaniaforbes
Community Member

Hi there - good question I find that there are three main things: 

• Choose clients and jobs that are appropriate. Check out client reviews, and make sure that they are good to work with based on work history, and make sure the jobs match your skills. 
  • Set and meet expectations: I have a 3-step process on my work (business plans) and I write that in the proposal and I tell them about the finished project. The clients then know what to expect, and what kind of result they can get. 
  • Communicate warmly: Make sure to communicate regularly, making sure you show that you care about them and their project.

Hope that helps! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths