🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can we change the ownership of agency?
Page options
abhilasha10398
Community Member

How can we change the ownership of agency?

Is it possible to transfer our agency ownership to another.

15 REPLIES 15
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abhilasha,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with transferring the ownership of the agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 

Could you have somebody reach out to me also?

I would also like to change ownership of my agency 

thanks

Elaine

Thank you for reaching out to us, Elaine.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork
visionwebinfo
Community Member

I would like to transfer the ownership of my agency to some other upwork user, Please let me know how can I achieve this.

Hi Sheela,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran, 

I would like to transfer the ownership of my agency account to another upwork account. Please help out. 

Hi Oladimeji,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I would like to transfer the ownership of my agency account to another upwork user..Please help me.its urgent

Hi Minhal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ahmedprofile
Community Member

I would like to transfer the ownership of my agency to some other Upwork user, Please let me know how can I achieve this.

Hi Ahmed,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly with a support ticket to assist you further with your request.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
db698e64
Community Member

Good day, Upwork Administration!

Could you have somebody reach out to me also?

I would also like to change ownership of my agency - we are transfering to another country and new owner will be in charge.

Best Regards,

Nikita Kudinov

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nikita,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Mr. Bojan,

I hope you are doing great. I need assistance to transfer ownership of my new agency on Upwork. One of my Enterprise Client has sent me a BYO invitation to bring my Agency on Upwork. As the email which one is connected with my personal account didn't work at the time of sending invitation and it showed that I have already an account. Though I had contacted support previously and one of the agents told me that the agency invitation will work with my Upwork Freelancer Account's Email but it didn't. So when my client sent me the Invitation to the agency's business email I tried logging in with my Freelancer Account but it was not working so I signed up again. Now I see that another account on my name has been connected with the agency. I have invited my present Top Rated Account as manager and want to transfer the ownership to my Top Rated account. The agency name is "MaetiQ" and it is currently connected with my Top Rated Account. 

I need immediate assistance in this regard. I will be grateful if this problem is fixed as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing soon.

Kind Regards

Hi Sohan,

I can see that you've already raised a support ticket. Please allow more time for our Customer Support team to review your concern and get back to you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths