🐈 Community
lanwanman

How can we help?

I recently noticed that the Upwork Help Center has undergone a complete re-design, and my options appear tobe: Sign out, My Requests, Send a Request [submit ticket], and "How can we help?"

In addition to clicking the "My Requests" link or the "Send a Request" link there is a field for entering questions; all of which for the last several days often result in "Problem loading page...The connection has timed out...." Thus, I could not submit any new tickets. Hopefully, these time outs are temporary issues.

I do not see any option for chat or phone support. I suspect that chat nor phone support is available for my use because I am no longer "Top Rated" since my last twelve month's earnings has dropped below the $1,000 requirement.

Please confirm what support options (phone and/or chat) are supposed to be available to freelancers when "Top Rated," not "Top Rated," and with or without a paid membership (I maintain an unpaid account).

Ron aka LanWanMan
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
saydou

As far as I know TOP RATED freelancers have access to chat, phone support and send a request support, all others apart from the RISING TALENT freelancers (who have chat and send a request support) can only send a request.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
saydou

As far as I know TOP RATED freelancers have access to chat, phone support and send a request support, all others apart from the RISING TALENT freelancers (who have chat and send a request support) can only send a request.