cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we improve My Stats? Share your feedback.

dsmgdesign
Community Guru
David S M Member Since: Apr 24, 2018
31 of 92

Mikko R wrote:

Reinier B wrote:

How about adding another feauture from Fiverr? 

The one that shows a map of the world that indicates which countries our clients are from. 

Care to explain how this is related?

Why not continents?

For my part, I'm only missing clients from South America and Antarctica, only, so the map wouldn't tell anyone very much. And Antarctica is not within my aim. Penguins get to serve themselves, I'm afraid.

Let's keep Upwork as Upwork and let Fiverr be Fiverr.

I would agree with this. I don't understand how it's relevant, and really don't want this crowding up My Stats. Then again, I work in the United States and I only do work with companies in the United States. I understand that freelancers from other countries might find this important. 

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
32 of 92

I think it's time to extend this very interesting discussion to unrelated complaining. Right, guys? I get a ton of invites from very confused freelancers that seem to think they are either responding to, or posting a job. The "I translate any language into any language" type. Mildly annoying. I've never created or used a client profile, but is is really so easy to confuse the two?

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
33 of 92

Martina P wrote:

I think it's time to extend this very interesting discussion to unrelated complaining. Right, guys? I get a ton of invites from very confused freelancers that seem to think they are either responding to, or posting a job. The "I translate any language into any language" type. Mildly annoying. I've never created or used a client profile, but is is really so easy to confuse the two?

Don't forget all the talented famous logo designers we have now. The GE logo designer was just here this weekend. Like WOW! I'm sure it's true since Upwork would never just ignore someone who stole logo designs. It must be true since it was in her portfolio!

kinector
Community Guru
Mikko R Member Since: Dec 26, 2015
34 of 92

Jennifer M wrote:

Don't forget all the talented famous logo designers we have now. The GE logo designer was just here this weekend. Like WOW! I'm sure it's true since Upwork would never just ignore someone who stole logo designs. It must be true since it was in her portfolio!

Absolutely brilliant. It must be true! 😂

gina-herrera
Community Guru
Gina H Member Since: Aug 10, 2020
35 of 92

Jennifer M wrote:

Martina P wrote:

HAHA. omfg, I'm snorting D: hashtag THE AUDACITY

kinector
Community Guru
Mikko R Member Since: Dec 26, 2015
36 of 92

Martina P wrote:

I think it's time to extend this very interesting discussion to unrelated complaining. Right, guys? I get a ton of invites from very confused freelancers that seem to think they are either responding to, or posting a job. The "I translate any language into any language" type. Mildly annoying.

Martina, you're being way too kind! 😉

I've never created or used a client profile, but is is really so easy to confuse the two?

No, it is not. You can guess the type of people who find it confusing. 😂

lenaellis
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
37 of 92

Hi All, we appreciate feedback shared here about My Stats page, how you are using it and how you would like use it. I would like to note that we have multiple teams specializing and working on improving various aspects of the platform. If one team is working on improving a feature, it doesn't mean that resources are being taken away from another team/area. That's just not how it works. Thus, I'd like to ask you to refrain from posting off topic comments and discussing topics unrelated to the OP.

Thanks!

Lena

Untitled
tarasov_anton
Anton T Member Since: May 25, 2018
38 of 92

Hi Lena, I could tell you how do I use My Stats page, but have no idea how could you improve it.

Basically I use Marketing effectiveness only.

If I'm viewed less often, then I conclude, that something's wrong with my Proposal.

If I'm viewed more often, bit intervied less often then I conclude, that something's wrong with my Profile or Portfolio.

I never mind how often am I hired after interview, because it depends on different things each time.

The rest part of my Stats is just like milestones for me, something that's pleasure to look at. Except may be "Top Rated eligible weeks"

Hope this was useful.

Kind regards,

Anton

wlyonsatl
Community Guru
Will L Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
39 of 92

I'm glad to hear Upwork is looking to help us freelancers better manage our activity here as a business with measurable success. It's more than a little silly to say there are more important things for Upwork to do, as Upwork is large enough to do many improvements at once.

I don't see any reason to omit anything from the current information provided, as I can ignore what isn't of interest to me but might be interesting for other freelancers. But it would be great to know how many invitations I've received, how many invitations I've replied to and how many invitations have ended in a paid project for me over the last quarter.

I'd also like to know how many proposals I've submitted, how many of those proposals have been viewed by the prospective clients, how many interviews I've had as a result of my proposals and how many projects have I been hired on as a result of my proposals.

Thanks again for working to improve this important part of the Upwork freelancer experience.

dsmgdesign
Community Guru
David S M Member Since: Apr 24, 2018
40 of 92

Lena E wrote:

I would like to note that we have multiple teams specializing and working on improving various aspects of the platform.

Hi, Lena,

Really? There are? Where are the discussions asking freelancers for their opinions on how to attract better quality clients to the platform and increase freelancer pay? Because that's the discussion that I would like to post on. So, if you can point me in the right direction I'll immediately post there. 

Best, 

Dave 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS