🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can we improve our products,financial gro...
Page options
e_itus
Community Member

How can we improve our products,financial growth and business deals even at the moment of covid 19.

It is no longer a new thing to everyone in this earth planet over a great effect being caused by covid 19. Over a year and now the entire world are into great challenge of health being caused by coronavirus that emerged since 2019 till date. This came in and decided to living till this moment. In this process many lost their lives their love ones and others, some further loose properties, their standard of living and so many losses due the effect of this virus.

In it business business enterprise shifted their systems of dealing their businesses. The worst part if the covid 19 is issue of individuals to observe social distances, putting on their face masks in order to avoid the contamination of this virus. In so doing so many lost and losed sights in their lives and businesses. Thie looses and losts were because of lack of knowing how to adapt with the immediate change of system of livings.

Here we are to bring up this to keep on in order to succeed in this surface of covid 19.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you want to be a successful long-term freelancer, you need to learn how to survive the ups and downs (COVID or no COVID, there's a recession about every 10 years). That means keeping on top of trends and retraining yourself as often as necessary, figuring out which clients are the best target market for you, then continuing to adapt as things change.

It's also worth noting that not all businesses have experienced a downturn during the past year; some are making bigger profits than ever (and hiring more freelancers) because of the pandemic. I'm actually having one of my best years ever, due to targetting the healthcare/wellness industry. And I know lots of other people with small businesses who were initially clobbered by the pandemic, but figured things out and got right back on their feet. There are opportunities if you look for them.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jr-translation
Community Member

Ebigbo V wrote:
It is no longer a new thing to everyone in this earth planet over a great effect being caused by covid 19. Over a year and now the entire world are into great challenge of health being caused by coronavirus that emerged since 2019 till date. This came in and decided to living till this moment. In this process many lost their lives their love ones and others, some further loose properties, their standard of living and so many losses due the effect of this virus.

In it business business enterprise shifted their systems of dealing their businesses. The worst part if the covid 19 is issue of individuals to observe social distances, putting on their face masks in order to avoid the contamination of this virus. In so doing so many lost and losed sights in their lives and businesses. Thie looses and losts were because of lack of knowing how to adapt with the immediate change of system of livings.

Here we are to bring up this to keep on in order to succeed in this surface of covid 19.

I do not understand every you are trying to express but if you want to know what you and other freelancers can do to improve, then I suggest you use the time you are not working on a project to improve your skills and/or learn something new that will help you in the future and make your profile more attractive for clients.

If you want to be a successful long-term freelancer, you need to learn how to survive the ups and downs (COVID or no COVID, there's a recession about every 10 years). That means keeping on top of trends and retraining yourself as often as necessary, figuring out which clients are the best target market for you, then continuing to adapt as things change.

It's also worth noting that not all businesses have experienced a downturn during the past year; some are making bigger profits than ever (and hiring more freelancers) because of the pandemic. I'm actually having one of my best years ever, due to targetting the healthcare/wellness industry. And I know lots of other people with small businesses who were initially clobbered by the pandemic, but figured things out and got right back on their feet. There are opportunities if you look for them.

Thank you for peaceful advice, just that I am very new here and I am trying to survive here. To cap it all, I need someone to guide me and put me through to become a very successful freelance here in upwork.
Thanks

Thanks mma, but please I need helper to guide me through, because I am a very newest member in this freelance in the upwork community
a_lipsey
Community Member

Freelancing means learning how to guide yourself. If you're not a self starter, you won't survive. You need to dig through this forum and the help pages and learn the answers to your questions.
e_itus
Community Member

Thanks mma, I seriously need to succeed here
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths