🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How connect to clients ..
Page options
d74c25b5
Community Member

How connect to clients ..

hello

have a nice day ..

tell  me about getting job and accepting proposal ?

1- Should a video interview be conducted with the client?

2-How the clients tells you what you want ?

3- Should it be a direct interview?

So your time zone should be coordinated with the customer.

Your experience is very useful to me

Best Regards..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1d18a945
Community Member

Hi, Let me share my experience with you. Yes your proposal will definitely accepted if you are capable of doing client job. As client will tell you if he want to do a video interview. And client will also share the complete details with you that what he wants from you. He will clearly share that this is my project and you have to do it like this. And if I talk about the time zone so you have to talk with client according to his time zone. Even if in your place or time zone its night but still you have to respond to clients message for better work flow.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ericaandrews
Community Member

You can find answers to all of those questoins on this board:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/bd-p/New_to_Upwork

1d18a945
Community Member

Hi, Let me share my experience with you. Yes your proposal will definitely accepted if you are capable of doing client job. As client will tell you if he want to do a video interview. And client will also share the complete details with you that what he wants from you. He will clearly share that this is my project and you have to do it like this. And if I talk about the time zone so you have to talk with client according to his time zone. Even if in your place or time zone its night but still you have to respond to clients message for better work flow.

thanks so much..

roberty1y
Community Member

I depends on the job in question. Just go along with the client's wishes with regard to communication, but remember that you can't contact a client outside the site until you have started a contract. You may lose your account if you do. Upwork has Loom integrated with its messaging system if you need a video call.

240f2b1d
Community Member

Hi, Thanks for sharing your experience. it was really helpful for me. 

f2cd181b
Community Member

Hello all,

Thanks for sharing your valuable knowledge on this topic. It helped me a **Edited for Community Guidelines** lot to make more clients on freelancing platforms. I am really thankful to you all dear members.

I am working on the client's website . How to deal with clients?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths