cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Change My Skills Category (or whatever it's called)?

bdparker
Brendan P Member Since: Jun 30, 2016
1 of 3

Hi Upwork,

I just started yesterday. When I signed up, I was ask what categories I could service, such as IT, writing, design, software, etc. I chose Web Design and Development, but I'd like to refine those options (or at least see what I chose). How do I do that? I would like to be placed for Web Design, Development, Design in general, Writing, and other categories as well.

Basically, I'd like to know how I view what I chose, ask if I can change what I chose, and also ask if I can choosr from multiple groups.

Also, how do we contact support?

Thanks!

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Brendan,

I see your profile is currently being reviewed, so please wait until your profile is approved before adding new categories.

Regarding contacting Customer Support, if you have a general question about how certain Upwork functions or policies, feel free to search the Community or the Help Center, and post your question here if you don't find an answer.

Untitled
bdparker
Brendan P Member Since: Jun 30, 2016
3 of 3

Thanks, but I'm not sure if that's the reason. I haven't created my profile yet. I'm waiting to pick the correct field so I know how to fill it out. I don't want to write something as a developer when I expect to look for design work, for example. So now I'm stuck. I don't know how to get started.

Maybe I do need to wait until something is approved, or create a profile, or something first. To refer to my original question, WILL I have the ability to chagne the fields I want to work, and CAN I choose multiple fields, such as development, design, and writing?

Thanks,

Brendan

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS