🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How do I block a client?
Page options
sonialena
Community Member

How do I block a client?

Hi everyone, 

How do I block a client so he will no longer be able to message me? I don't mind if he knows that he's been blocked or if he gives me negative feedback; to be honest, sometimes it's just not worth the hassle. I know there have been topics about this before, but I can't find the "block" option mentioned in those discussions. Is it still available? 

Thank you in advance for the help! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Sonia L wrote:

Hi everyone, 

How do I block a client so he will no longer be able to message me? I don't mind if he knows that he's been blocked or if he gives me negative feedback; to be honest, sometimes it's just not worth the hassle. I know there have been topics about this before, but I can't find the "block" option mentioned in those discussions. Is it still available? 

In the message thread, click on the client's picture or icon on the left of any given message  and choose "block name-of-client"

block client.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Sonia L wrote:

Hi everyone, 

In the message thread, click on the client's picture or icon on the left of any given message  and choose "block name-of-client"

block client.jpg

Thank you so much, Petra! 

e20e8648
Community Member

How do i knew that my previous client blocked me?
petra_r
Community Member

Hassan F wrote:
How do i knew that my previous client blocked me?

You can't message them any longer.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members