🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do I contact a talent
Page options
lana-g
Community Member

How do I contact a talent

I found a person I want to contact about prices. I click on them and it tells me to sign up. I sign up and it just takes me directly to my page. I try to search them, but they don't come up in search. How would ever contact someone? 

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Lana G wrote:

I found a person I want to contact about prices. I click on them and it tells me to sign up. I sign up and it just takes me directly to my page. 

Once you signed up (as a client, reather than a freelancer) and logged in, you just use that person's profile URL, which should then show you two buttons, one to interview (that's the one you want) and one to hire directly. 

If you just want prices at this stage, use "Invite" 

If you haven't got a client account, you'll have to add one to your freelancer account like explained here.

5445a3b4
Community Member

Hi, I'm logged as a client but I don't see the interview button, I just see the hire button.

Best,

Hi Orlando,

When you're logged as a client and posted a job, you have the option to either invite freelancers to apply for the job or directly hire them as Petra mentioned. Once a freelancer accepts the invitation, a message room is created for you to further discuss the contract terms, and this is also true for freelancers that have sent you proposals. You may also want to check this help article for more info.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members