cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete saved searches?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
31 of 45

Hi Ken,

You can access the option to remove each of your saved searches by following the steps from the screenshot below.

Remove Search.png

Ace Contributor
Ken J Member Since: Nov 29, 2014
32 of 45

Thank you. I JUST found that out by talking to support! Should say Delete Search instead of Delete topic.

Mahonia O Member Since: Jun 29, 2017
33 of 45

Thank you! It was driving me crazy having so many feeds and no seeing the delete bucket Smiley Happy

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
34 of 45

Hi Nguyen,

Please see Vladimir G explanation with the red arrows on the attached image. Or you can see the explanation in this Thread from Samrat.

Untitled
Erik M Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
35 of 45

Hope this still helps someone. Start searching for the same thing and it will appear with a trachcan Icon. 

Capture.JPG

Maryke R Member Since: May 30, 2016
36 of 45
It doesn't work on Chrome or Internet Explorer either. Very annoying!
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
37 of 45

Hi Maryke,

Try clearing your cache and cookies, let me know if this does not work and our team will investigate it further.

Untitled
Laurie C Member Since: Oct 9, 2017
38 of 45

Hi Smiley Happy

I'm trying to deleted some saved searhes too, but it seems the advice in this thread is outdated. What's the current way to delete them? Thanks!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
39 of 45

Hi Laurie,

The process is still the same, please follow the steps Valeria shared in her comment and let me know if you're having any issues with following the procedure.

Laurie C Member Since: Oct 9, 2017
40 of 45

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your reply. I've since found the post from Valeria that you must be referring to. The pinned answer at the start of the thread is outdated, and Valeria's correct answer was hidden in the thread. It might be worth correcting this if possible.

Many thanks :-)

(Unrelated point - though I can see you replied to me on the same day, I received the email notification almost 3 weeks later.)

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS