🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do I empty my Submitted Proposals Section
Page options
abegaillumagui
Community Member

How do I empty my Submitted Proposals Section

I tried emptying my proposal Submitted Proposals section to start with a clean slate. I have withdrawn all my previously existing proposals. Unfortunately, there's this one proposal left in that section however, everytime I click it, it redirects me to another tab that says "This job has been removed from Upwork, so we are no longer able to retrieve your proposal." It's fine if it has been removed from Upwork but I also want it removed from the Submit Proposal section. Please help.

1 REPLY 1
ericaandrews
Community Member

That really sounds like a system BUG.  I have had old proposals for jobs that no longer existed and had no problem removing them and never received any such error.  Definitely sounds like a system malfunction.  I recommend you go to support.upwork.com  and open a ticket there to see if a technician can go in and remove it manually for you. (Note: Don't click the 'get support' button in this Forum - that takes you some place else and doesn't seem to get people the answers/help they need.) Go to  https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us  and put the ticket in there.)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members