cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I filter jobs by duration/budget?

ekolis
Ace Contributor

I recall previously being able to filter jobs by duration/budget. This was a useful feature as due to my situation, I'd much rather do a large project than many small projects. Was this feature removed, did I forget how to do it, or was I misremembering something and it was never there to begin with? Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
andrie81
Ace Contributor

Find Work: Search for Jobs

Fill it and search. Should have all the filter on the left side of your browser.

Grammar nazis - Cakap Melayu la kalau terer sangat. Takat bahasa Inggeris boleh la nak eksyen.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
andrie81
Ace Contributor

Find Work: Search for Jobs

Fill it and search. Should have all the filter on the left side of your browser.

Grammar nazis - Cakap Melayu la kalau terer sangat. Takat bahasa Inggeris boleh la nak eksyen.

View solution in original post

Ah, thank you! I tried "advanced search" but it wasn't there - how counterintuitive!

edit: It would be nice if I could go back and edit a previously saved search, but as they say, "ah well, such is life"!

@Edward K wrote:

... how counterintuitive!

Yep. Makes me wonder if Upwork's UIX dev have enough coffee while doing their job.

@Edward K wrote:

Ah, thank you! I tried "advanced search" but it wasn't there - how counterintuitive!

....could go back and edit a previously saved search...

An improvement to their UIX of course.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS