🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do I find any type of customer service on...
Page options
rachelrohra
Community Member

How do I find any type of customer service on this platform?

Why is my account suspended randomly after 7 months? With no email notification or anything letting me know and my employer had no idea either. They suspend my account and then don't provide any explanation for why this is. If anyone has any idea to where I can find customer support or to why my account might be suspended please help.

4 REPLIES 4
roberty1y
Community Member

Are you sure it's been suspended? I can see your profile, and when someone's account is suspended/removed it's usually not visible any more.

JoanneP

Hi Rachel,

I checked this account that you used to post here in the community, but I do not see any limitations on your account. Could you please try to log in and check? Thanks!

Rachel just wanted to update you that since the contract is currently suspended, please do not continue working on it. Our team will be assisting your client directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Joanne Marie P wrote:

I checked this account that you used to post here in the community, but I do not see any limitations on your account. 

She probably means that her contract is on hold rather than her account. Check if the contract is suspended, it would fit the 7 month timeline mentioned in the original post.

Rachel, if that's the case, the issue is on the client's side and if the contract was suspended on a Friday, it almost invariably means that the client's payment method could not be charged for last week's hours on (or since) Monday.

It has nothing to do with your account and there is nothing you can do from your side, the client will have to fix it with Upwork (usually by paying what they owe, basically).

Thanks for clarifying Petra! 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members