🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do I get a UpWork representative to fix m...
Page options
c64f93a5
Community Member

How do I get a UpWork representative to fix my profile

My Upwork profile has not appeared in "Sales and Marketing" and I've made changes as requested by the community members and nothing has worked.

How can I talk to a Upwork representative to fix my profile?

Thank you in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi there,

This is by design. Your profile doesn't come up using the Category filter because you do not currently have a Specialized Profile in that category. Having a Specialized Profile significantly increases a user's searchability. We highly recommend that you create one in your desired category. You can check this article for more information on how it works. 

In addition, I noticed that you currently use a company name and logo for your Upwork profile name and photo, respectively. As a gentle reminder, your profile must represent you as an individual, and all the information in your profile, including your profile name and photo, needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this article for more information on how to update your profile photo and this page for the general guidelines regarding your profile name.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c64f93a5
Community Member

Hi Luiggi

Thank you for taking the time to respond and thank you for providing the links above!

In regards to the first point, thank you for the guidance. 

In relation to the second point, I am a freelancer and Viralytics is my company.  I am the sole employee.  From what I understood, I was allowed to have my profile represent my freelance company since I'm the sole employee.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Viralytics,

If you want to work on Upwork as an agency you may want to consider creating an Agency account on Upwork. Feel free to also check this page for more information about agencies on Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members