cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get back to the top?

Highlighted
Walter O Member Since: Mar 26, 2015
1 of 2

I once had an excellent profile here at upwork. Then I got an accident and I was unable to work for a period of one year. During the time that I was away, I lost my rating. I don't have a job success score and it has been extremely difficult for me to secure a new contract. Currently I don't have any other job and this is affecting me psycohologically. How do I regain my thrill and dominant performance? Please, if you have been in such a situation, how did you overcome it?

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 2

@Walter O wrote:

I once had an excellent profile here at upwork. Then I got an accident and I was unable to work for a period of one year. During the time that I was away, I lost my rating. I don't have a job success score and it has been extremely difficult for me to secure a new contract. Currently I don't have any other job and this is affecting me psycohologically. How do I regain my thrill and dominant performance? Please, if you have been in such a situation, how did you overcome it?

You will probably find that competition has gotten more fierce in the meantime. Work on your profile to make it stand out more, currently it is not too appealing. I provide high-quality writing and I check every article for errors before submitting it. Never talk about anything that should be taken for granted, simply part of being a professional. Research other sucessful freelancers in your field and see what they do differently. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS