🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How do I get in contact with customer sup...
Page options
ladyelexia
Community Member

How do I get in contact with customer support.

I have not needed to contact support for quite a while, there used to be a click to chat option, as well as a, submit ticket option. All that I see now is an automated BOT that redirects me to here, or weirdly, back to the bot. 

I have an account issue that can only be handled by customer support, so there is no use posting it here. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Heather H wrote:

Thank you, sadly they edited your link out 😕

It was an email and pointless, as duplicate tickets get merged into the main ticket anyway.

Once you get top rated again, you'll have access to Chat again, until then the (existing) ticket is the only way.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Heather,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket with more details about your account, please refer to your ticket with number 24794529. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

No one is responding to that ticket, which is why I asked how to get in touch with an actual person who is available to speak to me. Thanks. 

p_serechenko
Community Member

Hello Heather,

Maybe this guy can help:

**Edited for community guidelines**

Heather H wrote:

It was an email and pointless, as duplicate tickets get merged into the main ticket anyway.

Once you get top rated again, you'll have access to Chat again, until then the (existing) ticket is the only way.

Hello Petra,

I didn't knew that it's not acceptable to share an email from support team representative. 

Thank you for the info

Thank you Petra, when did they change things to restrict customer support to Top rated people only? That's a pretty strange practice tbh. *shrugs*

Hi how are you ? how i contact with customer support i caan't able to change my profile name!

Hi Sana, 

To change your name on file, you must use your real, verifiable name according to Upwork's Terms of Service. If you need further assistance, please let us know, we're here to help. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I can't able you change my name my real name is **Edited for Community Guidelines** but it's not
redo please help me out in this matter.

Hi Sana,

I've shared your concern with our team and one of customer support team members will reach out to you via support ticket to assist further. Feel free to post any questions on the ticket so the agent can assist you directly. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello-

How can I send a question to customer support?

None of the support links seem to work.

Please advise-

Charles

Hi Charles,

We'd be happy to help you with any questions you have. Please share more information so we can assist you with it. I'd like to remind you though to kindly read the community guidelines and make sure that your post follows the guidelines specified. If there is any private information that you need to share, please feel free to send me a PM by clicking on my name. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yeah, I see:) no worries, this one should be ok:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

On the bottom of the page, right side, you will see action button "get help"

You can type a question or describe the problem there.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Heather,

I checked your ticket and you provided your question on it recently. Kindly, allow time for our team to carefully review it and once they do they will reach out to you with more details. We’ll also follow up with the team that’s reviewing your case and they’ll update you directly as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for your reply, Petra was so kind as to answer the questions that both of the Mod's on this thread refused to reply to. 

7c3ccef7
Community Member

I have had the same problem. There is no way to reach the upwork support team and they are closing and "solving" my request without providing an answer

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gabriela, 

It looks like a member of the Customer Support Team has already reached out to you. If in the future you need help with your account, please don't hesitate to reach out here in the Upwork Community and our moderator at the time of your posting will assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
fb98db07
Community Member

Hi,

My account is suspended just after getting approved. I am wondering how to restore my account or get in touch with customer support to resolve this issue?

Hi Jason,

Could you please send me a PM with the details of the account you're referring to so I can check? You can PM me by clicking on my name. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths