cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get in contact with customer support.

Community Guru
Heather H Member Since: May 9, 2011
1 of 15

I have not needed to contact support for quite a while, there used to be a click to chat option, as well as a, submit ticket option. All that I see now is an automated BOT that redirects me to here, or weirdly, back to the bot. 

I have an account issue that can only be handled by customer support, so there is no use posting it here. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 15

Hi Heather,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket with more details about your account, please refer to your ticket with number 24794529. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
3 of 15

No one is responding to that ticket, which is why I asked how to get in touch with an actual person who is available to speak to me. Thanks. 

Ace Contributor
Polina S Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
4 of 15

Hello Heather,

Maybe this guy can help:

**Edited for community guidelines**

Community Guru
5 of 15

Thank you, sadly they edited your link out :/

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
6 of 15

Heather H wrote:

Thank you, sadly they edited your link out :/

It was an email and pointless, as duplicate tickets get merged into the main ticket anyway.

Once you get top rated again, you'll have access to Chat again, until then the (existing) ticket is the only way.

Ace Contributor
Polina S Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
7 of 15

Hello Petra,

I didn't knew that it's not acceptable to share an email from support team representative. 

Thank you for the info

Community Guru
8 of 15

Thank you Petra, when did they change things to restrict customer support to Top rated people only? That's a pretty strange practice tbh. *shrugs*

Sana K Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
9 of 15

Hi how are you ? how i contact with customer support i caan't able to change my profile name!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 15

Hi Sana, 

To change your name on file, you must use your real, verifiable name according to Upwork's Terms of Service. If you need further assistance, please let us know, we're here to help. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS