🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do I get in touch with someone from Upwor...
Page options
sandz66
Community Member

How do I get in touch with someone from Upwork?

Long story short, I have been on this platform for 5+ Years and completed all verification methods ID/Video (5 Years ago). so today decided to withdraw my funds and I get a popup saying "Financial transactions for (My name in Green) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." when I try to click on get Paid it says  Account suspended.

Screenshot (268).png

Why? On what bases and what do I do?  This bot is completely useless when all I wanted to do is know My account is suspended and What do I do to withdraw my funds That I had earned in 2017 which are still in the account.

The reason I did a big post was cause I was made to jump from my profile to support to the bot to my tickets which are not relevant at all right now, again support again bot then community then again support then community than support again then my notification then again support?  What do I do?

can someone from support please get in touch with me and we get this resolved in 5 minutes please.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sandz66
Community Member

Since the bot was not letting me connect to an agent nor there was any other way of connecting to an agent from my profile or support site

• I went in my email inbox and searched for the verification link I received in 2017. 

• Once I got connected to an agent from the verification department I checked if there was anything left on my side and then told why I got in touch,
  • I got a link to raise a new ticket, which didn't work for me, Cause it was asking me to go to community or email.
  • I got transferred to the chat of the support team..
  • Support team was super helpful and efficient 100%

I will in no way recommend this and this is one of a kind solution when support.upwork.com also doesn't work and the only solution everyone points to you is  community...  The community is great but the support staff is support staff..

Thanks Everyone for being super helpful and understanding ❤️ 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Money from 5 years ago would normally have been paid to your primary withdrawal method years ago, or, if there wasn't one, returned to your clients because Upwork can only hold funds for 180 days. Upwork is not a bank.

sandz66
Community Member

Hi Petra In normal scenarios that would have happened but I was not able to withdraw because It didn't cross $100. but now since I have an option to withdraw I can't do it cause for some reason My account is on hold.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dinesh,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

After setting a payment schedule, your earnings will automatically be released based on the schedule you have set and the balance limit (i.e withdraw earnings after they reach $100). Please note that you can withdraw your earnings whenever you choose by clicking the 'Get Paid Now' option. Please check out this article for more information.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
sandz66
Community Member

Thanks, Bojan
Cause Normally I should get this amount credited into my account which never did and I thought I should cross $100 to withdraw so I ended up using all my connects trying to apply for a lot of jobs without any success, but Since I saw the option to withdraw I see my account is suspended with no reason and I don't have any option to get in touch with Customer support

sandz66
Community Member

12 Hours since the post. Still didn't hear anything.. should I be worried?

petra_r
Community Member

Dinesh Z wrote:

12 Hours since the post. Still didn't hear anything.. should I be worried?

You waited 5 years and now you're worried about 12 hours more or less?

sandz66
Community Member

Since the bot was not letting me connect to an agent nor there was any other way of connecting to an agent from my profile or support site

• I went in my email inbox and searched for the verification link I received in 2017. 

• Once I got connected to an agent from the verification department I checked if there was anything left on my side and then told why I got in touch,
  • I got a link to raise a new ticket, which didn't work for me, Cause it was asking me to go to community or email.
  • I got transferred to the chat of the support team..
  • Support team was super helpful and efficient 100%

I will in no way recommend this and this is one of a kind solution when support.upwork.com also doesn't work and the only solution everyone points to you is  community...  The community is great but the support staff is support staff..

Thanks Everyone for being super helpful and understanding ❤️ 
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths