🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do I get money?
Page options
96a3ab78
Community Member

How do I get money?

The freelancer and I agreed to a budget of $250. She have ended the contract and now money isn't in escrow but it's under 'Remaining' - how do I get the money back into my account? or how to claim it ? The client doesn't get in touch(
Thanks for help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Nataliia,

I checked this account that you used to post here in the community, and this is a freelancer account. From the screenshot you shared, I was able to check the contract you're referring to. Since the contract has already ended, you may request the client to send it to you as a bonus. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
wescowley
Community Member

I can't tell from the screenshot, but was the first milestone only funded for $50? If so, that is likely all you're going to get. Do you see the $50 on your reports page on the In Review or Pending tabs?

Yes, I got $ 50. Thanks for the answer
JoanneP

Hi Nataliia,

I checked this account that you used to post here in the community, and this is a freelancer account. From the screenshot you shared, I was able to check the contract you're referring to. Since the contract has already ended, you may request the client to send it to you as a bonus. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
96a3ab78
Community Member

Thanks for the help!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members